**Here’s me right after shooting these pictures, fully bundled up in my coat with numb hands**
This dress will be perfect once temps are back in the 50’s thanks to the thick material and long sleeves. I saw a dress almost identical to this at Free People last week so when I found this one for under $35 I jumped on it. For reference, I’m wearing size small and the length isn’t too short.
Many bloggers are participating in this fun thread through Instagram stories where they’re sharing 5 things you probably don’t know about them. I figured I’d share some facts with you guys that you may not know about me.
- I’m deathly afraid of the dark. If I’m sleeping alone I leave the tv on all night, looping friends.
- In high school I worked for Sea World as a pearl diver, where I’d swim in a huge tank and get oysters from the bottom for guests to purchase. Each oyster had a pearl inside.
- I’ve never had a glass of milk. I don’t ever drink milk except for in my coffee and lightly on cereal, although I rarely eat cereal.
- I had a convertible red VW beetle in college.
- I used to spell my nickname Maddy, but changed it to Madi when I started the blog- just thought it looked cuter.